- 16 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 16 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
🌐 ✔️ MES (v6.3.5, v6.5.X) ✔️ AWI (v6.5.X) ✔️ LES (v6.5.X)
Define the step-by-step instructions for drug creation and laboratory testing through no-code authoring and live-group editing. Add augmented guidance — photos, videos, and AR overlays — to any step of a procedure and integrate with your equipment. Execute procedures across mobile and headset devices, automatically capture quality data, and scan in resources for automatic inventory management.
What is a procedure?
Tempo allows content creators to build digital instructions within the web application; these instructions guide operators or scientists through the execution of a series of steps during manufacturing or laboratory testing and can capture required signatures and other relevant information.
- The Tempo system interface uses the term procedure to refer to a set of digital instructions. Your function or team may use different terminology.
- For example, when applied to sample testing in a laboratory, a set of digital instructions may be called a test method.
- During the drafting process, procedures are authored within the Tempo web application as procedure templates. Once a procedure template has been authored and approved, it can be assigned for execution as a procedure run.
- Customers that use the MES or LES package can include references to resources like equipment and material within procedure templates.
- Customers that use the MES package can also add procedures to batch templates; procedures may be arranged within specific unit operations within the batch template. Once a batch template has been authored and approved, it can be assigned for execution as a batch run.
For content creators and others who wish to learn more about authoring and managing procedure templates, begin with the following article:
For operators, scientists and others who wish to learn more about executing and managing procedure runs, begin with the following article:
For content creators and others using the MES package who wish to learn more about adding procedure templates to batch templates and other information about batches in MES, begin with the following article:
For high-level information about packages that include procedure functionality, review one or more of the following articles: