- 18 Nov 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Laboratory Execution System (LES) Overview
- Updated on 18 Nov 2022
- 1 Minute to read
What is Tempo LES?
This package requires v6.5 or a subsequent version.
Built for the modern quality control lab, Apprentice’s Laboratory Execution System (LES) helps you release batches faster with real-time quality control. Scientists can author rich digital work instructions, manage samples and lab resources at scale, and execute test methods on mobile and wearable devices.
Use Tempo LES in combination with Tempo MES to eliminate delays and drive action on real-time quality feedback across all production teams. Empower scientists and operators to work together to prevent deviations and achieve faster batch release.
Develop test methods without coding
- Intuitive authoring and live group-editing enables quality teams to develop test methods without requiring coding expertise from software engineering
- Advanced test method creation: Leverage sophisticated functionality such as parallel execution, branching, and enforcement logic. Integrate referenceable parameters, formulas, equipment, materials, and data capture actions
- Create no-code integrations: Connect to your LIMS, instruments, investigations, document management system, and more. You can also develop your own without coding to connect and manage samples, parameters, and sample data
Hands free operation in-lab through wearable headsets
- Augmented instructions such as AR overlays, photos, videos, and audio can be attached to each step so that scientists can understand the test method step they need to execute
Release batches faster
- Work seamlessly with the manufacturing team when using a combined MES and LES
- Review exceptions as they happen by providing immediate resolution of exceptions, instead of waiting months and following a confusing and lengthy paper trail
- Minimize deviations and ensure higher quality by preventing step completion when values deviate from defined ranges, and automatically calculating formulas
Components of LES
The LES package includes the following components:
- Integrations (subscription required)