- 15 Mar 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Tandem Web Application Overview: Navigation Panel & Dashboard
- Updated on 15 Mar 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
🌐 Tandem (v6.5.X)
💻 Web app
👤 All users
When a user logs in to the Tempo Manufacturing Cloud, there are two primary areas of the system where they can access Tandem: Some functionality is available directly from the Tandem section of the navigation panel, and some is available from the Tandem dashboard. Review the sections below to learn more about accessing Tandem features using the web application.
This article covers the following topics:
- Accessing Tandem features from the navigation panel
- Accessing Tandem features from the Tandem dashboard
Accessing Tandem features from the navigation panel
From the Tandem section of the navigation panel, users can access the Tandem dashboard, session options, and Snapshots & Recordings. To access these options, click Tandem from the left navigation panel.
- Dashboard: Opens the Tandem dashboard on the web app.
- For additional information about the Tandem dashboard, review the Accessing Tandem features from the Tandem dashboard of this article.
- Connect: Displays a menu with options to start, schedule, or join a Tandem session.
- Sessions: Displays a menu with options to view a list of scheduled Tandem sessions or a list of past Tandem sessions.
- Snapshots & Recordings: Opens the Snapshots & Recordings list to view an archive of captured and shared media in Tandem.
- For additional information about Snapshots & Recordings, refer to the Snapshots & Recordings Overview article.
Accessing Tandem features from the Tandem dashboard
The Tandem dashboard is the home page of Tandem on the web application where users can quickly find options to log in, start, join, or schedule Tandem sessions. To access the Tandem dashboard, click Tandem > Dashboard from the left navigation panel.
- Login to Headset: Opens the dialog to register or log in to Tandem on a headset device.
- New Session: Opens the dialog to begin a new ad-hoc Tandem session.
- Schedule a Session: Opens the dialog to schedule a Tandem session for a future date and time.
- Join: Opens the dialog to join a Tandem session currently in progress.
- To view the current number of active Tandem users and registered devices in the organization's system, click the insert_chart_outlined Tandem metrics icon in the Tandem dashboard header.
- To return to the main Tandem dashboard, click the * Tandem icon in the Tandem dashboard header.