- 16 Nov 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
Configuring Settings & Permissions
- Updated on 16 Nov 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
🌐 ✔️ MES (v6.3.5, v6.5) ✔️ AWI (v6.5) ✔️ LES (v6.5) ✔️ Tandem (v6.4, v6.5)
💻 Web app
👤 System Admin users
Within the Tempo Manufacturing Cloud, organization administrators have access to configure specific settings and permissions to meet their organization's needs. To access configuration options for organization settings and permissions, click settings Platform > Configuration from the left navigation panel.
This article reflects Tempo v6.5. If you are using an earlier version, hover over the left navigation panel, then click Configuration.
To apply any changes, click Save in the upper right corner prior to leaving the page.
This article covers the following topics:
- Single Sign-On
- Organization Name: The name for your organization within the Tempo Manufacturing Cloud. Displays in various places within the system, including the title for the Configuration page. This field is read-only.
- Require 2nd signature for equipment status changes: Determines whether equipment status updates should require a second signature.
- Require signature to create batch run: Determines whether the creation of a batch run should require a signature.
- Require 2nd signature to lock and plan a batch run: Determines whether locking and planning a batch run should require a second signature.
- Require signature to execute an effective procedure: Determines whether executing an effective procedure should require a signature.
- Prevent changes to resources referenced in effective procedure templates: Determines whether modifications to resources should be allowed once the procedure template is made effective.
Global Tandem Permissions
The on-off toggles in this section override other Tandem permissions for all users.
- Override Individual Tandem Permissions: When enabled, prompts two additional settings (Enable Recording and Enable Annotations) to display in this section.
- Enable Recording: Determines whether all users in the organization have the ability to record during Tandem sessions.
- Enable Annotations: Determines whether all users in the organization have the ability to annotate during Tandem sessions.
Default Tandem Permissions
- The on-off toggles in this section determine the default permissions for new user creation.
- System admins may adjust these permissions individually at the time of user creation or as needed.
- Enable Recording: Determines whether the default permission for new users allows the ability to record during Tandem sessions.
- Enable Annotations: Determines whether the default permission for new users allows the ability to record during Tandem sessions.
- Surveys: When a user leaves a Tandem session, a survey displays to ask about the quality of the call. To receive post-Tandem session survey information, enter an internal company email address. All survey submissions are sent to the company email entered in this field. If you do not want to receive post-Tandem session survey info, leave this field blank.
Apprentice receives copies of all Tandem survey submissions.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
For more information on configuring SSO for your organization, refer to the Configuring SSO article.
For more information on configuring exceptions for your organization, refer to the Configuring Exceptions article.