- 06 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Material Class & Subclass Overview
- Updated on 06 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
🌐 ✔️ MES (v6.3.5, v6.5.X) ✔️ LES (v6.5.X)
This article covers the following topics:
Material Classes/Subclasses list
This article reflects Tempo v6.5.X. If you are using an earlier version, hover over the left navigation panel, then click Materials > Classes/Subclasses.
From the left navigation panel, click cloud Tempo > Materials > Classes/Subclasses. A list of configured material classes and subclasses displays.
From this list, users can access the following functions:
View, search, create, edit, and delete material classes/subclasses information
Customize filter views to fit display preferences
- Click Columns to select which material classes/subclasses columns to display in the list.
- Columns reflect specific information stored on a material classes/subclasses within the system, including information such as Type, Description, Statuses, and more.
- Click filter_list Filter next to a column of your choice, then select a filter criteria and enter a term in the search bar.
- Click Reset Filters to reset the filter view.
Import and export material classes and subclasses
- For more information on importing and exporting material definition data, refer to the Importing & Exporting Material Classes & Subclasses article.
Custom Properties tab
After a user creates a material class or subclass, a Custom Properties tab displays. Custom properties allow a user to attach specific attributes to a material class or subclass that is not included by default.
When configuring material classes or subclasses, custom properties can be locked so other users cannot change the value at a later time.
- The Custom Properties tab only displays after a material class or subclass is created.
- The Add Custom Property dialog changes depending on the Input Type that is selected.
|Input Type||Description||Material Example|
|Date||Manufacturer production date or expiration date||Date of receipt|
|Number||Unique identifier or unit of measure||Patient ID|
|String||Sequence of text||Color of material|
Review one or more of the articles linked below to learn more about related functionality: